Director, Clinical Recruiting at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as Director, Clinical Recruiting
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we are looking for a Director of Clinical Recruiting to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we have partnered with leading primary care physicians across the country. As partners in value-based care delivery, we are empowering our provider network with a proven clinical model of care supported by the required teams, technology solutions, and processes to drive consistent, proactive, and high-quality patient care.
We are creating a healthcare eco-system that is more accessible, effective, and efficient, supported by solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we are looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead and the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
In this role, you will lead a team of recruiters and sourcers focused on recruiting Advanced Practice Providers (APP) and Primary Care Physicians to join the Village Medical team. This is a new leadership role and you’ll be working with a relatively new and growing team. You’ll take this highly collaborative role to the next level by implementing the infrastructure and process necessary to enable a team of high-performing recruiters and sourcers with significant hiring volume. You will establish consistency in sourcing and interest generation practices across emerging and existing markets by identifying and implementing best practices in attracting and qualifying primary care physician talent. You will also be responsible for launching new markets and establishing relationships across all necessary internal and external stakeholders in support of successful collaboration. Establishing trusting relationships across the Growth team while identifying and resolving organizational barriers will be critical to your success in this role. Enthusiasm for team leadership will enable your success in our high growth environment.
How you can make a difference
- Successfully lead a team of recruiters and sourcers with a focus on metrics, process standardization, training and development and implementation as we scale across markets
- Understand timelines and strategies for upcoming new markets and changing priorities and ensure new market implementation plan is aligned to support hiring goals
- Develop and implement systems, policies, and procedures to increase engagement with prospective provider talent with a constant focus on innovation
- Constantly innovate on recruiting processes that are scalable and equitable with an intentional focus on experience excellence for candidates and internal stakeholders
- Stay current with latest market dynamics and trends relevant to APP and physician recruiting to develop creative ways to build pipelines and relationships that will enable hiring across both talent pools
- Manage relationships with physician leaders and operators in each market to solicit feedback and collaboration in physician recruitment efforts
- Liaise across internal teams to ensure consistency across markets and create feedback loop for ongoing process improvement
Skills for success
- Desire to build a team and coach and develop team members to help them grow their professional skills
- Analytical thinking that allows you to distill information to stakeholders and team members at an operational level to effect change
- Exceptional people skills with proven success in bringing together stakeholders from different departments to collaborate on opportunities and achieve overall goals and objectives
- Strong work ethic and experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, consistent follow through, and ability to thrive in our fast-paced recruiting culture
- Solution oriented with a willingness to identify problems and be accountable for discovering and implementing options for resolution
- High emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and success navigating diverse stakeholder groups
- A keen sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- A passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a team of sourcers/recruiters
- Significant experience recruiting Primary Care Physicians or Advanced Practice Providers (NPs or PAs)
- Early stage/start-up experience and healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- Comfort with launching and leading new initiatives while driving transformation and change management
- An entrepreneurial mindset with knowledge and experience in high-growth business environments including ability to roll-up sleeves and dig into the details of the work
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and generate results; can quickly influence market partners to take action
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to lead an energetic and passionate team
- Bachelor’s degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.