UI/UX Designer at Top Agency (Orlando, FL)
| Orlando, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:54 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 9, 2022
Does you have a proven track record in designing responsive, high-performing websites?
Are you able to design everything from wireframes to prototypes to landing pages and multimedia content?
Are you a visual storyteller who can keep the underlying narrative and message top of mind?
Can you review client directives and feedback and iterate new options for possible design directions?
Can you go beyond"looks pretty" to communicate powerful ideas that emotionally connect with our clients?
If the digital designer role we just described sounds like it could be great fun, then we might have your next exciting professional opportunity.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other agency. We believe in the power of design to communicate important ideas. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love structured creativity. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. Our website development and design division is one of our fastest growing departments and one of our most multinational, too.
So what do you think? Ready to get designing some websites you'll be proud of? Could this be the exceptionally rewarding professional experience you've been waiting for?
- Develop conceptual treatments and detailed designs for digital visual identity systems, websites, landing pages, digital platforms, apps, and other digital content
- Meet with clients to present overall thematic designs and incorporate direct feedback
- Be comfortable creating designs in modern tools likeFigma and Sketch
- Incorporate strong design theory including user flow and navigation
- Manage multiple projects at one time and work with efficiency
- Sell and defend ideas and your work to internal team members for our platforms and to clients
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise)
- 3+ years professional design experience for an agency or in-house at a major brand
- Must be a conceptual and strategic thinker
- Flexible in your ability to take individual initiative and self-manage
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 162 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description