Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
Our product organization is made up of dozens of small, autonomous teams who work to solve customer problems. Each team has a Product Manager, a Product Designer, and three Engineers, and owns an entire product themselves.
You will join a small and growing team of UX Researchers who work across all of our Product teams. You drive evaluative research of the most strategic new experiences across all of Drift’s product squads.
What you’ll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
- Connecting with Product Designers to track when prototypes will be ready for evaluative research across all squads
- Collaborating with Product Designers on usability testing plans
- Running, analyzing, and synthesizing usability research within a timeline that allows for Product Designers to iterate designs before handing them off to development
- Codifying, delivering, and archiving research insights
- Ensure usability insights are looped into the design system
- Track new, untested, elements of the design system and loop them into usability testing
- Contributing to scaling the research practice through different research operations activities
- Remaining flexible as the central research model changes
- Contributing to foundational UX artifacts such as journey maps, workflows, and personas
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Expert in evaluative design research
- Ability to extract problems / goals / hypotheses from designs
- Ability to estimate research timeline based on sample size and methods
- You have 5+ years of experience as a UXR in a B2B SaaS environment, or you are a recent graduate of a master’s level UX program
- You have a bias for action and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done with little guidance
- You are can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]