We are Veritone
We want you to join our team to develop software systems to make synthetic voice a reality. Using Artificial intelligence, we enable our customers to create their own synthetic voice, so they can reach audiences in other languages and cultures. If you know how to design and build distributed systems, use a test-driven software engineering approach, and are looking to create software systems using Golang, then apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/veritone/jobs/4684927003?gh_jid=4684927003
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.comWhat You’ll Do
- Creates user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, UI designs, interactive mockups and prototypes of varying fidelity.
- Advocates for users and comfortable facilitating user research efforts with robust user testing being implemented.
- Maintains reusable design systems that can be utilized across enterprise products.
- Partners with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and other teams to bring a user-centered perspective to the creation of Veritone products.
- Collaborates with partners across the entire Veritone enterprise to leverage shared experiences.
- Influence product, design, and engineering executives through storytelling and analytics.
- Comfortable leading and performing UX and design efforts per project, driving discussion and activities, while participating in delivery, planning and coordination.
- Presents a broad set of potential concepts and designs for any project.
- Creates high-quality deliverables utilizing Figma and other software, as necessary.
- Leverages, fosters and extends the use of established UX techniques and deliverables.
- Mentors other UX team members in best practices, user-focused processes and methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in UX design
- Experience with enterprise software product design
- Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in mobile, portable, dedicated, web and native solution design
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Design, Information Architecture or Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- A solid understanding of how artificial intelligence works and how it can be utilized to change the world.
- Solid knowledge of story and backlog management tools and resources including Jira, Confluence.
- Must be able to work within a rapid, iterative environment.
- Experience with resources such as; design system, repositories and internal communication tools.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $100,000.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.