Sr. Product Designer (Web/Mobile App) at Bluebeam, Inc. (Remote)
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Our purpose is clear: Together, we’re building a better life for those who build our world.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will work on a team of Product Designers of various levels on the design and iteration of our user facing, web and mobile (iOS & Android) cloud products. This gives you the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our 2.6M users.
You will serve as a lead designer on several areas/initiatives, working closely with your PM and Engineering partners.
This role progresses the experience of our new web-based cloud products while continuing to raise the level of quality using valuable frameworks, design tools, and user-centered design methodologies.
The Senior Product Designer role also works alongside cross functional counterparts to move from Discovery through Delivery, while continuing to bring clarity, efficiency, and quality to our teams and products.
What you’ll do:
- Convey design ideas through the use of scenarios, sketches, task flows, page flows, high-fidelity comps, and prototypes
- Define the user experience, interactions, logic, and visual design
- Create functional prototypes to validate and test designs
- Lead and participate in user research and testing activities
- Support maintaining patterns, styles, and component consistency across all products using design systems
- Collaborate with cross functional folks and stakeholders to translate business goals into valuable product experiences
- Coach and mentor junior and midlevel designers on the team
- Create visually interesting high-fidelity comps and prototypes by employing strong design principles and maintaining a user centric perspective
What we’d like to see in you:
- 5 + years Product Design experience for software applications
- 3+ years Discovery and Delivery experience
- A skilled storyteller with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality web and mobile design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- A solid use of design tools like scenarios, internal press releases, task flows, page flows, etc.
What we’d LOVE to see in you:
- BA/BFA degree in HCI or design related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
- Experience working on SaaS products in a design agency, start up or digital product company.
To apply, please send the following:
- A link to your portfolio or examples of your work
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/About Bluebeam
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.