Senior User Experience Researcher at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
Our product organization is made up of dozens of small, autonomous teams who work to solve customer problems. Each team has a PM, a Product Designer, and three Engineers, and owns an entire product themselves.
You will join a small and growing team of UX Researchers who work across all of our Product teams. You will measure and benchmark the usability of our existing experiences and prioritize the most impactful usability fixes, while also collaborating with product designers to ensure what’s being built is usable. Also, you will collaborate with the other UX Researchers to ensure we have the systems, processes, and frameworks to execute consistently at scale.
You understand the challenges and opportunities of developing Enterprise products and can help our entire team embrace the learnings and principles you have developed in your career.
What you’ll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
- You'll create well designed research plans to measure and benchmark the usability of the end to end experiences within Drift.
- You’ll work closely with product managers to layer the most impactful usability problems into the roadmap
- You’ll develop a system to measure the usability of key experiences longitudinally
- You’ll teach and mentor product designers to empower them to plan and run their own usability studies
- You’ll help the entire leadership team shift their processes to be more effective with developing SaaS software for large Enterprise companies.
- You will lead initiatives to develop scalable and effective design processes and tools across the entire organization.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You have experience building products in B2B Enterprise SaaS for 3+ years, Marketing or Sales products a plus.
- You have 3+ years of experience leading software customer research, usability testing, and other modern design thinking practices.
- You have experience running usability testing at scale for several product teams simultaneously.
- You have stellar written and verbal communication skills and can distill usability problems and recommendations into insights teams can understand and act on.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You are can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done with minimal oversight.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]