GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Senior Product Designer who enjoys striving for perfection to join a group of performance-driven user advocates. We are continually seeking ways to serve our users more effectively and efficiently - all while building an enduring brand. You’ll be involved in translating user needs into desirable experiences and optimizing the best user outcomes.
You excel at balancing business requirements and stakeholder requests with delightful user experiences. You will partner with Engineering and Product, mentor other designers and lead efforts across all aspects of design. You possess a strong foundation in user research, visual design, UIUX and information architecture, which allows you to identify new areas of opportunity for the product and ensure excellence in craft and usability.
Please submit a resume and portfolio with your application.
- Deliver compelling, informative, and engaging user experiences.
- Detail oriented and leads aspects of design including user experience, visual, and interaction.
- Deeply collaborate with Engineering and Product; bring teams together to solve problems.
- Continue to refine and optimize for our core product experience of prescription savings.
- Conduct user tests to develop a deep understanding of consumers’ mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors and use that feedback to push for refinement/improvement.
- Articulate and communicate concepts and solutions through impactful storytelling, visualizations, prototyping, and formalized design documentation.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Able to thrive in an agile work environment, including embracing iterative product development and cross-functional input while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall user experience.
- People-focused and wants to design and build products that truly have a meaningful impact.
- Continuously strive to find better ways of doing things.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., user interaction, graphic, visual communications, product)
- 5-7 years of user experience, product, and/or interaction design
- Demonstrated ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict
- Experience with consumer products, ideally healthcare products
- Confidence in advocating for and sharing user-centered design principles
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.