Swiftly® is building better retail through technology. Our best-in-class platform delivers turn-key solutions to retailers globally impacting millions of shoppers on a daily basis. The digital ecosystem empowers retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach more shoppers through retail media networks. Swiftly’s technology harnesses the power of AI to help retailers build strong digital relationships with customers and deliver amazing sales results.
Swiftly is the first vendor in the industry to connect the digital and in-store shopping experience with a robust ad platform, while deepening insights using 1st party data and analytics. We offer the only system to seamlessly connect with retail customers across the entire shopping journey. With our recent Series B funding round totaling $100M, we are expanding our team with exciting times ahead.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Swiftly is creating the future of retail technology.
We are looking for a talented Mobile Sr. Product Designer to work on our Shopper mobile applications. Successful candidates will have to balance their drive to deliver great digital experiences with the enterprise level complexities of the grocery and retail space. You should expect to collaborate with designers, product managers, and engineers to find the best possible experience given time, resources and priorities.
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch points
- Help build out design processes, tools, and culture
- Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for mobile apps
- Understand user needs
- 7+ years of industry experience with interaction design
- 5+ years in interaction design for iOS and Android applications
- Confidence working with modern design tools including Figma, Adobe XD, InVision
- Proven ability to work with engineering teams and product managers to create the best possible experience given difficult constraints
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Experience designing based on user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- A mix of startup and large software company experience
- Previous experience working within Figma
Working For Swiftly
We are working on a set of problems that require the best in the industry to get right. Our employees are the pillars of the future of the company and they are treated and compensated as such. We're a growing team of experienced industry professionals building an organization that can solve tough problems and values a collaborative environment.
Every Swiftly employee:
-Has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
-Takes ownership of their domain from the ground up, from inception through deployment to customers
-Leaves their ego at the door and ensures the best idea leaves the room
-Is always experimenting with new technologies and learning new skillsets
If you've ever wanted to work on a project that blends a gorgeous consumer experience, sophisticated logistics, and scale that rivals the largest technology players, Swiftly is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swiftly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Swiftly will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Read Full Job Description