Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, come work with Pattern and use your skills to push one of the fastest-growing companies in the US to the top of the list!
Pattern is the premier partner for global ecommerce acceleration and is headquartered in Utah's Silicon Slopes tech hub with offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Valued at $2 billion, Pattern has been named one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North America by Deloitte and one of best-led companies in America by Inc. More than 100 global brands like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, Skullcandy, and Popsockets rely on Pattern's global ecommerce acceleration platform to scale their business around the world.
We need a Senior Graphic Designer to join our brand creative team. As a member you will help develop the Pattern brand. You will become a key visual storyteller of the Pattern brand through capturing concepts and execution. The brand creative team is a resource for all departments and branches of the company and oversees brand quality and consistency. We constantly strive to push the brand and our creative team in new ways. This is a full-time role and will work from Lehi, Utah.
What is a day in the life of a Senior Graphic Designer?
- Become a visual storyteller for the Pattern brand and its departments
- Design awesome work within Pattern’s style guide
- Help develop and push the Pattern brand
- Collaborate with creative team to execute concepts through final production
- Manage your time and projects
- Communicate with team members across the company
- Present work to creative team, bringing a strong design point of view
What will I need to thrive in this role?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, 5 preferred
- BFA degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Advanced typography skills a must
- Proficient with Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Strong file management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently to see projects through
- Great time management skills
- Embrace autonomy
- Ability to concept beyond a projects parameters
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What does high performance look like?
- You follow through with all assignments in a timely manner
- You give 100% to all tasks and projects you are given
- You actively comment and participate in group collaborations
- You will take full ownership of your projects and follow through to completion
Sounds great! What’s the company culture?
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Game Changers- A game changer is someone who looks at problems with an open mind and shares new ideas with team members, regularly reassesses existing plans and attaches a realistic timeline to goals, makes profitable, productive, and innovative contributions, and actively pursues improvements to Pattern’s processes and outcomes.
- Data Fanatics- A data fanatic is someone who recognizes problems and seeks to understand them through data, draws unbiased conclusions based on data that lead to actionable solutions, and continues to track the effects of the solutions using data.
- Partner Obsessed- An individual who is partner obsessed clearly explains the status of projects to partners and relies on constructive feedback, actively listens to partner’s expectations and delivers results that exceed them, prioritizes the needs of your partners, and takes the time to create a personable experience for those interacting with Pattern.
- Team of Doers- Someone who is a part of team of doers uplifts team members and recognizes their specific contributions, takes initiative to help in any circumstance, actively contributes to supporting improvements, and holds themselves accountable to the team as well as to partners.
What is the hiring process?
- An initial phone interview with Pattern’s talent acquisition team
- A video interview with a hiring manager
- An onsite interview with a panel of department leaders
- Reference checks
- Executive team review
Why should I work at Pattern?
Pattern offers big opportunities to make a difference in the ecommerce accelerator industry! We are a company full of talented industry experts that evolves quickly and often, we set big goals and work tirelessly to achieve them, and we love our Pattern family. We also believe in having fun and balancing our lives, so we offer awesome benefits that include
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.