Senior Experience Designer (UX/UI) at Projekt202
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 7, 2022
At projekt202, we solve our clients’ business challenges by creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about human-centric experience strategy, design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and digital solutions for our clients. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
*You put users at the center of every decision
*You listen, learn and lead
*You ask “Why” and “What if?” You can often be heard saying “Yes and…”
*You are flexible, collaborative and welcome differing perspectives
*You thrive in uncharted territory and push at your comfort zones
*You lead in a way that inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients
*You are an authentic, personable communicator.
The Senior UX Designer works to establish and drive the creative vision of a project. This role is responsible for the execution and delivery of creative design deliverables and leading a design team within a project while directly collaborating with Experience Researchers, Technologists, and other UX Designers.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure continuity, leverage other specializations, and maintain holistic perspective
- Ensures quality of own work and that of others on the project is in line with methodology, best practice, trends, company standards and SOW
- Presents creative solutions to clients with well-articulated and relevant rationale
- Reviews project responsibilities and timelines, anticipating challenges and opportunities to exceed expectations within the project budget
- Fields, documents and ensures resolution of client/vendor questions, requests and concerns via appropriate projekt202 team members
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 years professional experience with interaction and visual design for software user interfaces
- A portfolio is required
- Understands and can communicate effectively regarding UX design process, methods and rationale
- Abreast of UI design best practices, trends and techniques
- General understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Expertise in standard UX design tool such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Abstract, and the like is a must.
- Prior consulting experience preferred.
- Education: Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Graphic Design, New Media, Engineering, Liberal Arts, etc.) or equivalent work experience
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to learn more about our methodology and culture to see why you should join us on this amazing journey.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.
More Information on Projekt202
Projekt202 operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX, Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, Louisville, KY, Chicago, IL, Boston, MA, San Francisco, CA and Seattle, WA. Projekt202 was founded in 2003. It has 785 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all jobs at Projekt202, click here.
Read Full Job Description