Senior Designer, Brand Design at Mailchimp
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is a historically unique and highly imaginative brand that isn’t afraid of expressive and experimental design, advertising and content in service of our mission and our customers. At the spiritual heart of this work is the “Mailchimp Brand Creative”. We drive our brand’s bold creative vision and uphold and evolve our visual identity across channels. Our team makes an exciting range of non-traditional work that benefits and inspires our employees and customers alike—we humbly accept the label of being Mailchimp’s secret sauce. Read more about our team here.
We are looking for a highly creative Senior Designer to help us evolve while still staying true to our creative spirit. We are seeking someone who loves design as much as we do — who can consistently inspire design teams to deliver exceptional and thought-provoking work. Your own design work sets an extremely high bar, and acts as an example which designers want to follow. You are constantly pushing the boundaries of design, and always looking for opportunities for provocative collaborations between design disciplines at Mailchimp. Design and Typography is your passion and you can talk Brand Design in your sleep.
What you'll do here:
- Work on projects truly from start to finish.
- Work collaboratively with cross-disciplinary design teams to build systemic branding solutions.
- Lead small to medium sized projects and work-streams on large projects
- Push Mailchimp design forward by bringing in brilliant creative ideas and amazing design.
- Give constructive direction and guidance to the designers working with you.
- Work seamlessly with producers and accounts.
- Deliver work that pushes our brand to be more creatively proactive.
- Encouraging yourself and others to get the best out of each other.
- Always connecting the solution to strategy
- Encourage debate around the work.
- Report to the Design Director.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are an inventive, original and surprising thinker who is able to generate a truckload of ideas and make a lot of things.
- You are excellent on the craft and detail – nothing gets past you.
- You know how to create systematic solutions and frameworks for projects, experiences, products and services
- You're comfortable engaging with the strategic dimension of our work and challenging a brand strategy framework into a creative solution.
- You are great at organizing and prioritizing yours and others' workload.
- Strong on content as well as visuals.
- You are able to excite and inspire people around you to earn their respect and confidence.
- You're generous, able to share ownership.
- You are committed, determined and tenacious enough to see things through.
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact talentacquisition[email protected]
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.