Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools. Mailchimp Design comprises brand studio, design ops, CX design, and UX design, where content strategy sits.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Designer to join our growing product design team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator who enjoys working cross functionally to create cohesive experiences. You'll be a bridge builder and connector, collaborating across multiple teams.
What you'll do here:
- Collaborate with marketing, research, design, and product teams to understand requirements, identify users’ content needs, and align on business goals.
- Create content strategy deliverables including (but not limited to) content models, journey maps, content audits, and copy docs.
- Advocate for content discovery and planning, ensuring the right content activities are prioritized and executed on cross-functional teams.
- Align with other content practitioners to create connected content experiences, including messaging strategy and voice and tone, across the customer journey.
- Develop and communicate content strategy recommendations to project teams, including audit findings, sourcing plans, content types, template requirements, sitemaps and taxonomies, traffic analyses, etc.
- Test and refine content based on analytics, user feedback, and other performance data; present findings to leadership.
- Present work and effectively communicate methodologies to a broad audience, including peers, cross-functional teams, and executive leadership.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 3+ years experience as a content strategist, content designer, copywriter, designer, UXA/IA, or related position
- You have the ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear, concise, and human
- You have an understanding of user experience and content optimization principles, including basic SEO principles
- You have experience working with content management systems
- You have strong communication, collaboration, and problem- solving abilities
- You have familiarity with principles of information architecture and wayfinding
- You have knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics platform
- You have experience in a product-focused environment
- Experience with partnership programs is a plus
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact [email protected]
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.