Senior Brand Designer at Big Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:12 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 18, 2022
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health. Our digital therapeutics - Daylight™ for worry and anxiety and Sleepio™ for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges.
At Big Health, we’re using design to help shape the future of mental health care. Our designers are instrumental in delivering accessible, effective, and destigmatized treatment for insomnia, anxiety, and depression to the people who need it most.
We’re continuing to build a diverse and talented design team that loves to explore, get creative, and find innovative solutions to big problems. As part of that growth, we’re looking for an exceptional, experienced Brand Designer to join us in establishing Big Health as a leader in digital therapeutics.
This is your opportunity to leverage design for a great purpose and help millions back to good mental health.
Big Health is a remote-first company - we are headquartered in San Francisco and have a distributed team across the US and the UK. This role can be based anywhere in the US. Join us!
To learn more about working at Big Health, please go to Built In and Glassdoor.
What you'll do:
- Partnering with the excellent Enterprise Marketing team you’ll design industry-leading campaigns to reach, engage and delight new customers.
- You’ll strategize the evolution of Big Health design language, helping establish us as a principle mental health health brand.
- You’ll collaborate with our Sales Enablement experts to create and refine communications that help us close important new business opportunities.
- You’ll work closely with the hugely talented Product Marketing team to develop creative on-/offline campaigns that connect people with the mental health help they need.
- You’ll work with the wider Big Health teams to design an array of internal designs; from presentations to pins to pyjamas (possibly!).
- You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with copywriters, clinicians, developers, animators, printers and the Big Health team to take key company initiatives from idea to reality.
- Using your experience and expertise you will bring new ideas, approaches and processes to the Design team.
What you bring:
- 3+ years prior experience.
- The ability to create work that is emotive and direct, that communicates clearly and connects with people on an emotional level.
- You love to create rich imagery and have a keen eye for composition, use of illustration and typographic detail.
- You enjoy interrogating a brief to get to the core of a problem to execute work that is original and effective.
- You are able to communicate your ideas and design decisions clearly.
- Excellent skills in all the relevant design programs and able to produce ideas that work across print, digital and video channels.
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.