Senior Art Director at Candy
Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We’re looking for a Senior Art Director to play an integral role in building the foundation of Candy.com. You should be organized and efficient in your work, and eager to create a seamless content experience. We are looking for a creative Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept. The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive content that stimulate targeted audiences.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Generate exquisite ideas and concepts in tandem with Client Partners, Strategists, and our Creative Team which are creative and consistent with strategy
- Present work with knowledge and flair; defending work with logic, creativity and (appropriate) passion
- Follows through on original concepts with visual executions that are dynamic, distinctive and production/programmer ready
- Demonstrates a strong digital creative presence throughout the creative department
- Demonstrates expertise across all design software
- Manages production and art staff appropriately as they assist on tactical execution
- Takes an active interest in clients’ market and develops a sound knowledge of clients’ product and target audiences
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have7+ years of creating digital marketing
- You have 3+ years managing motion graphic team
- You have experience collaborating cross-functionally in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
- You have managed motion graphic team projects and supporting motion graphic designers
- You have comfortably led and inspired direct reports · Manage cross-functional processes and relationships
- You have balancing available resources (in-house coworkers and agencies)
- You ensure that the motion graphic team delivers work that is on target and hits deadlines
- You have strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including After Effects, Premier, Illustrator
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.