Production Artist at Cameo (Remote)
Cameo has created over 2 million Magical Moments for people all across the globe and up until now, all of our products have been digital offerings - that’s where you come in. We recently acquired Represent and are quickly expanding our product offerings to the physical world.
Represent is a 360 commerce solution for the world’s top talent. Launched in May 2014, Represent removes the hurdles between having a creative idea and selling products online, and enables anyone with a following to generate engagement and revenue through custom merchandise sales. Clients including Arnold Schwarzenegger, Leo DiCaprio, Ice Cube, Pewdiepie, and many more have used Represent’s custom ecommerce platform to engage fans and generate revenue.How you’ll make a difference:
You will work within the Represent Creative Team to assist Designers in building beautiful, sleek, and eye-catching designs and products that not only represent Cameo, but also each talent’s brand. We believe this is a unique opportunity to use your creative skills to collaborate with the world's most famous people creating products that fans everywhere will love.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate closely with designers, internal managers, and operations teams on a daily projects
- Process and prepare art for the apparel printing process
- Deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphic assets
- Ensure design requirements are met in adherence with project goals and brand guidelines
- Follow structured style guides and design templates to produce fresh new graphics
- Fulfill multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- Organize and manage art assets from external sources
- Adjust images as needed for web stores and marketing
- Compile art & mock assets into client lookbooks
- Basic photo editing & mocking/simulated model mock ups
- Light merchandising
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of Illustrator experience
- 2+ years of photoshop experience - Photo retouching, cropping, color correction, cloning, and image warping.
- InDesign and other adobe suite experience is a plus
- Have a critical eye for detail in design
- Knowledge of vector and raster images and willingness to learn the constraints of multiple apparel production methods
- Able to Multitask and shift priorities as they arise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- An eagerness to learn and become the expert in this role
Please include any links to your portfolio in your cover letter and/or resume.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.