We believe there are moments in life that have great meaning to people, which don't fall on the calendar of the traditional milestone occasions for fine jewelry gifting. We are here for the daily wins and the big life events alike. We are revitalizing our brand, product and customer experience to drive future growth and leadership and make Blue Nile our customer's jeweler for life.
The purpose of this role is to work within the Digital Creative Team to deliver best in class creative, photography and design assets to support the marketing and promotion of campaigns for the Blue Nile brand globally. The work of the Email Designer will be used to reach millions of Blue Nile customers. The designer will partner will work with our email marketing team, internal brand and creative team. The role will be responsible for creating high quality, compelling creative that inspires customers to shop at Blue Nile.
The role is fast-paced, creative and varied depending on the content we are creating for our customers.
- Creating and managing daily creative work, delivering high quality work that reflects the message we want to share with our customers
- Responsible for bringing the brand to life in all executions
- Partner and scale our creative assets to many variations we can push via our email marketing channel
- Consistently apply new learnings to raise the overall quality of our content over time
- Experience in interpreting briefs and developing a concept to suit the purpose
- Knowledge of production of marketing assets, especially email content
- 4 years' experience with minimum of 2 years of digital design experience in an e-commerce environment
- Must be able to learn the team's design and copy documentation standards and be able to apply them using a variety of tools (Adobe CS Suite, Sketch, Figma)
- Experience building GIF, animation and related experience preferred
- Delivers quickly: you are able to take in requirements and usually deliver work faster than your peers
- High attention to detail: you sweat the details to keep a high level of quality
- Abilities demonstrated via portfolio