Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home and streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA.
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We’re currently seeking an experienced email designer(Contract) with ability to create multi-faceted mobile and desktop(responsive) email designs for a variety of real-estate needs from educational newsletters to customer onboarding. Ability to create code-ready designs in Figma with photo editing competency in Photoshop (or comparable program).
What You’ll Do
- Create successful, polished email designs for various campaigns across company needs.
- Aligning to brand and design systems to create a cohesive experience across platforms.
- Work closely with marketing managers, designers, art director and email developer to align on campaign email needs.
- Experience analyzing heatmaps and data to strategize creative iterations to increase engagement.
- Establish bullet-proof email templates that can be leveraged across the marketing and creative team.
- Ability to create complex email versioning for use in testing.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience and understanding of Email best practices and specifically designing for custom-coded responsive emails.
- Practiced eye in selecting color, patterns and photography in a visually engaging way to adhere to brand standards and appeal to client base to create engaging customer/user experiences.
- Expertise in layout design and responsive web design using design and UX principles.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects at once and prioritize due dates.
- Ability to work both independently (self-starter) and within a team with the ability to collaborate and take direction.
- Very high attention to detail and organization.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and problem solving to achieve a desired goal.
- Basic understanding of what can and can’t be done in email HTML/ CSS
- Understanding of emerging trends in email marketing such as
- Amp for email
- Dark mode for email
- Interactive adaptive content for email
- Accessibility in email
- Responsiveness in email across devices, esps, and email clients.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS coding
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage. You have a passion for emerging technologies and a willingness to learn new tools quickly
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through in execution of programs and report out of effectiveness
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together