Digital Strategist, UX Designer at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! Today, Adobe is at the forefront of enabling our customers' digital transformation and new experience-led business models.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world by numerous "best places to work" awards. We are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you are looking to build your career, Adobe is the place for you. Every day, we get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic, and encouraging people in the world.
We are looking for an individual with high initiative, a strategic approach, and customer experience strategy talent. Are you a digital-native professional with experience designing for better customer outcomes? The consultant will focus on leading Adobe customer user experience definition and evolution serving a wide variety of B2B & B2C customers across industry verticals. This individual will need to balance the challenge of designing at the strategic and practical levels of customer transformation engagements.
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills, with ability to engage and inspire senior executives.
- Lead and drive sophisticated cross-functional teams towards clear, efficient, and accountable decision making and customer value delivery.
- Synthesize client findings into presentations of strategic narratives and conclusions appropriate for all levels of client leadership.
- Drive discovery, research, and analysis for user experiences. Identifying and supply prescriptive design recommendations to improve and deliver customer value.
- Develop strategies and experiences for Adobe customers in the following functional areas: user research, information architecture, front-end design, interaction design, information design, visual design, and usability testing.
- Lead the creation of customer engagements and strategic artifacts, examples: User Experience Benchmarking Report, Personas, Information Architectures, Wireframes, Customer Journey Maps, User Experience Flows, Template & Component Designs and Prototypes.
- Aid with evolution user experience design practice by chipping in and creating reusable design library (templates, pattern, and components), cross-skill training and mentoring team members.
Relevant BA/BS degree in a related field or 4 years of progressive experience in diagnosing and resolving customer and user experience challenges.
Work experience in a leading technology company, strategy consulting organization, digital agency, or marketing department.
In Depth experience within Adobe Creative Cloud or comparable User Experience Tools, Adobe Marketing Cloud experience is a plus.
Experience working in an Agile environments.
Willingness to travel based on client needs, pandemic considerations are in place at Adobe.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you are looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Discover more about working at Adobe:
Glassdoor Names Adobe "Top 20 Best Places to Work": http://adobe.ly/1OMPO8f
Adobe Life Magazine: http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/adobe-life-magazine/
Adobe Digital Index: http://www.cmo.com/adobe-digital-index.html
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $103,700 - $134,700
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.