Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
KarmaLab at Reddit, Inc. is Reddit’s internal creative team, responsible for collaborating with partners to build community-driven advertising campaigns, community-informed content, and activations that catalyze action on Reddit and in culture.
We help brands understand the platform, the products and communities that leverage them, in order to create unique-to-Reddit campaigns and activations. The team is a collective of writers, investigators, painters, marketers, inventors, storytellers and storydoers – acting as a conduit for brands seeking to discover how to contribute authentically, meaningfully, and effectively to the communities that matter to them most.
A KarmaLab Creative Strategist is responsible for developing scaled and measurable creative, strategic, product, partnership and insight-driven solutions for Reddit advertisers.
- Concept, Build and Pitch Reddit-first creative campaigns leveraging Reddit’s Ads and Organic Product suite
- Consult with external partners in order to educate and empower them.
- Run workshops, contribute to narratives, leverage insights and provoke partners through top-tier creative thinking and strategic planning.
- Help external partners navigate Reddit to better identify their place in community and culture.
- Turn data into actionable insights that drive concepts / go-to-market strategies, alongside our cross-functional Sales and Marketing teams.
- Proactively research, concept and develop creative pitches to grow Reddit’s overall marketing partnerships via the RFP process (Requests for Proposal).
- Create deliverables in the form of narrative driven presentations, conceptual white-papers or through digital / IRL workshops that convey Reddit’s Business proposition.
- 5+ years of experience in advertising, PR, media, social media, or any field leveraging creativity or strategy.
- Strong grasp of Reddit’s core value and experience along with the ability to tap into industry trends and a strong curiosity for the way people use media technology.
- Effective written communication & copywriting skills.
- Strong design sense & talent for visual storytelling.
- Experienced (internal and external) presentation skills.
- Understand how to leverage multiple ads and organic products to create robust and scalable concepts / campaigns.
- Keen ability to see through the lens of both Reddit (communities) and brand; and the skills to create something captivating at this intersection.
- A foundational understanding of media distribution, leveraging first/third party data to inform ideas, and measuring success.
- Creative flexibility & curiosity – you approach new challenges, clients & verticals with equal enthusiasm.
- Core understanding of the relationship between creative agencies, media agencies & brands .
- Experience using Keynote/Google Slides.
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].