Creative Director at Bobbie (Remote)
Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
The Creative Director at Bobbie will be the gatekeeper for any creative deliverables that go out for the company across all channels. This person will ensure that the feel of the Bobbie brand is consistent across all channels and deliverables. The Creative Director will be a trusted leader at Bobbie, managing the creative team.
What you will do:
- Build the Bobbie visual brand by turning a concept or message into a final piece of creative
- Work closely with the Manager of Motion to produce, script and iterate on Bobbie branded videos
- Bring creative concepting to the table to launch initiatives and be the point person to bring them to fruition in creative studio
- Oversee all packaging designs, ensuring Bobbie brand consistency, surprise and delight moments and present to the Founders and VP of Marketing
- Marry the messaging to the way in which it will be consumed creatively
- Oversee the creative team to drive the priorities and goals of the business
- Utilize your business acumen to use the resources of the Bobbie Creative Studio
- Manage a fast-paced cadence of deliverables
What we would like you have:
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in a creative role
- Prior experience managing a team of designers
- Strong understanding of ideating on creative strategy
- Proven success building the visual identity of a brand
While also being:
- Passionate -- about what we are doing
- Proactive -- can take initiative to get things done
- Curious -- love learning and staying on top of emerging trends
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup -- where you may end up doing all kinds of things!
At Bobbie, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Bobbie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.