Brand Designer (Contract) at Bobbie (Remote)
Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
Bobbie is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Brand Designer to help support our Creative Studio team within our Marketing organization. This individual will produce static and simple motion artwork for projects spanning social media to multimedia national campaigns.
This is a contract position with the potential to convert to full-time.
What you will do:
- Create artwork for social media posts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) & Milk-drunk.com
- Be a thought partner with Marketing stakeholders to bring creative ideas to life
- Properly categorize and save all finalized artwork in Bobbie’s asset management system
- Work quickly to meet editorial deadlines
- Create assets for omnichannel campaigns
What we would like you to have:
- Fluent with the Adobe Creative Suite
- 3+ years of relevant design experience - startup & editorial experience a bonus!
- Avid social media user and familiarity with the changing landscape
- Strong illustration skills
- Experience working with a multitude of mediums - photography, motion graphics, typography, print + digital design
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile, start-up environment
While also being:
- Passionate -- about what we are doing
- Proactive -- can take initiative to get things done
- Curious -- love learning and staying on top of emerging trends
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup -- where you may end up doing all kinds of things!
At Bobbie, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Bobbie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.