GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, 20 million people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are seeking a strategically strong, conceptual Brand Creative Director to lead multi-platform marketing campaigns and creative across our portfolio of products. You will develop and support the team to create big idea-driven creative - the ability to take on the large and the small and roll your sleeves up to also create the work is critical. This role will require a variety of working models, including creating large scale, internally led campaigns as well as directing freelancers and production partners. The role demands great conceptual thinking, flawless execution, bold innovation, passion, and optimism. The ideal candidate has deep experience in leading and creating work for the world’s most recognized brands and has a solid understanding of advertising, branding and storytelling. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organized, strategic and visionary creative to make a massive impact.
What you’ll do:
- Develop big, cut-through ideas, stories and messaging that connects with our consumers and drives business growth.
- Take ownership of content development across TV, Streaming, YouTube, Social, Podcasts, and OOH.
- Manage highly visible and complex projects that have wide impact across the business.
- Actively oversee, lead and build out a team of conceptual and craft-focused creatives by hiring the best talent in the industry, mentoring them, and developing their skills.
- Set the bar high and get there fast without sacrificing quality for speed and effectiveness.
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the details when needed, while also knowing when to lead and when to help.
- Be both a leader for the team and a thought leader to stakeholders and collaborators from a brand and messaging standpoint.
- Help bring in and oversee agency partners and freelancers to make the work great.
- Help establish and ensure that GoodRx’s voice is successfully implemented across projects, helping to maintain consistency across all channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer target’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong empathetic and strategic executions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across marketing, brand, strategy and product.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in conceptual and effective creative (copy or art) at an agency or client-side direct-to-consumer creative team, with deep knowledge of storytelling that engages consumers.
- A portfolio featuring a wide range of creative campaigns, a diversity of ideas, and approaches to solving problems with a focus on articulating big, breakthrough ideas across a myriad of channels.
- Exceptional communication, variations on styles, and awareness of different ways to communicate with audiences.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A solid understanding of how creativity can achieve business objectives while still meeting and encouraging brand standards for aesthetic and communication quality.
- Highly productive with the ability to execute with limited direction and often ambiguous challenges.
- Strong analytical ability and clear and effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Optimism and excitement for your work, a love for the next big challenge, and a passion for business impact.
- Proficient understanding of A/B testing and user acquisition KPIs.
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are effective and meet brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and 20 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.