Associate Creative Director, Art at Skillshare
What you'll do:
- Concept, art direct and collaborate on a wide range of advertising work including photography, video/motion graphics, linear & OTT television and social media.
- Manage medium to large-scale projects independently
- Create high-quality work that inspires our customers, communicates our mission and reinforces our brand
- Work with leadership to evolve our process, tools and systems to ensure we're creating great, consistent work
- Manage ambiguity effectively, and influence the direction of your projects by identifying and defining new opportunities
- Give and receive feedback to peers through design critique
- Working closely with Creative Directors and creative teams to bring conceptual ideas to life.
- Mentoring and developing junior creativesExcellent presentation skills and communication abilities
Why we're excited about you:
- Excellent craft with an eye for conceptualization and the customer experience
- Proficiency with design tools like Adobe CC, Figma, google slides, etc.
- Experience working with and evolving brand marketingKnowledge of storyboarding, film stripping and creative treatments
- Strategic thinker, able to see an idea through from concept to execution
- Great communication and time management skills
- Comfort being on-set and managing productions
- Prior experience in a global advertising role: You understand the complexity of a global brand and know how to build for the long-term
- Passion for customer experience: You believe in going above and beyond for the customer and are passionate about delivering an exemplary experience.
- Leadership ability: You’re passionate about making independent decisions about your own work and adept at managing stakeholders.
- Impact: You'll help define the creative marketing of a global leader in creative learning.
- Growth: As an early hire for a new department, you’ll have the opportunity to lead creative, define the department mission, and advance your hard & soft skills.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
- Creativity: We value creativity! Our company’s whole mission is about the power of creativity, so as a creative person, you’re sure to feel at home in a place where your talents are cultivated, encouraged, and appreciated.