Art Director at Supernatural (Los Angeles, CA)
Supernatural is helping countless people fall in love with working out for the first time in their lives.
Supernatural harnesses the immersive power of virtual reality to let you travel the world as you smash and box targets to the beat of over 1,000 top hits, coached by a professional trainer. With an ever-growing library of workouts across Supernatural Flow (our original full body cardio modality), Supernatural Boxing, Coach-led Stretch sessions and Guided Meditation, Supernatural invites you to discover your inner athlete and have fun working out. Available on the Oculus Quest.
Check out the Official Supernatural Community on Facebook to meet our diverse community of athletes and coaches as they celebrate their fitness journeys together. Supernatural is loved by The New York Times, Washington Post, GOOP, People, Today, Men’s Fitness, Women’s Health and hundreds more, check out our press page for more.
Join our team and become part of a community dedicated to helping people find joy in health and wellness today.
The impact you'll make:
As an Art Director in the design group you’ll be a critical contributor to building one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies. You will be responsible for concepting, designing and executing on a variety of solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Tell the story of Supernatural in a engaging and visually compelling way
- Develop various executions from external facing assets to in-headset marketing materials and platform design
- Design materials for marketing initiatives for distribution across advertising and marketing communications
- Have a command of visual, communication and design principles, including composition, framing, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Work closely with stakeholders from the marketing and product design teams to create assets that integrate priorities from different teams in a thoughtful, clear and concise way
- Be a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can implement quickly, laterally, independently and collaboratively.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on art direction and design experience
- Proficiency with core design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma)
- Experience and a love for all things graphic design, typography, and photography
- Phenomenal aesthetic taste
- An incredible eye for composition
- A passion for creative collaboration
- An enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach to your work
Bonus points for:
- Experience in magazine art direction/photo editing
- Proficiency with 3D software (Blender or equivalent)
- Advertising/Design agency experience
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however, applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.