ZBB Analyst at Anheuser-Busch InBev
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:01 p.m. (CST) on Friday, October 29, 2021
- Support all business cycle deliverables for OH and S&M, including 1YP and 3YP
- Maintain a monthly/quarterly routine and process for all Region areas + Corporate
- Incorporated as part of monthly routine ZBB analyst will deliver: variance explanations, Risk & Opportunity identification, Latest Estimate (LE), and KPI tracking.
- For major variances, develop a root cause investigation (GAPA)
- Prepare monthly/quarterly presentations for VP Sales, VP Marketing, and VP Finance
- Review and communicate all compliance offenders (ex. Travel), cascade communication to appropriate managers/supervisors
- Benchmark internally across similar regions to identify opportunities for cost efficiencies and process enhancements
- Develop process and controls to maximize ZBB spend
- Identify best practices and projects that require implementation in the Region
- Develop the upper & lower communication streams
- Support all US initiatives (ex. Green Belts, Black Belts)
- Drive the ZBB agenda at regional level. Collaborate/identify package owners at regional level, organize monthly meetings & review, build LE's, and monitor performance
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Math, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2-3 years of analytic experience within consumer product industry
- Understanding of Financial statements and general accounting principals
- Experience with syndicated data analysis and studies
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects
- Solid technical skills across wide variety of tools and data platforms
- Strong desire and ability to turn data into actionable analysis
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
More Information on Anheuser-Busch InBev
Anheuser-Busch InBev operates in the Food industry. The company is located in New York, NY and New York, NY. Anheuser-Busch InBev was founded in 2021. It has 79000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 56 open jobs at Anheuser-Busch InBev, click here.
Read Full Job Description