In this role, you will...
- Deliver modern transportation network analytic and visual tools to control transportation providers (TP) contracting pipeline and provider database completeness and accuracy
- Help with Request for Proposal (RFP) reviews and client response
- Help with product development needs
- Identify and create a global view of network health and performance
- Be part of the Transportation Provider Advisory Council
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years analyst experience
- Transportation industry experience
- Healthcare experience
- Experience using ArcGIS, Python, SQL database queries, enterprise business intelligence tools, Tableau, and data visualizations
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family. Modivcare offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- 3 Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Benefits
- 2 Dental Plans
- Vision Benefits
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post -Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Cancer Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Services
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!!)
Salary: $53,557 - $78,550/annually
Modivcare. Because we care...always.
Modivcare Inc. ("Modivcare") (Nasdaq: MODV) is a healthcare services company that provides a suite of integrated supportive care solutions for public and private payors and their patients. Our value-based solutions address the social determinants of health (SDoH), enable greater access to care, reduce costs, and improve outcomes. We are a leading provider of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), personal and home care, and nutritional meal delivery. Modivcare also holds a minority equity interest in CCHN Group Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Matrix Medical Network"), which partners with leading health plans and providers nationally, delivering a broad array of assessment and care management services to individuals that improve health outcomes and health plan financial performance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Modivcare requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Modivcare is an equal opportunity employer and consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, will consider requests for exemptions from this policy as required under the law.