Position: Sr. Data Scientist - ZWS
Location: San Jose, CA, USA + Surrounding Areas
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers an entire gateway security stack-as-a-service and has positioned us as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for 10 consecutive years. We are shaping the emerging SASE category and are well-positioned to dominate the massively growing cloud security market.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make-it-happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people with an unwavering desire to be their absolute best.Job Description
As a Sr. Data Scientist, you will work in an award-winning team that does full-lifecycle full-stack Machine Learning product development, from feature engineering to model building and evaluation.
Our team's use cases include but are not limited to threat detection, malware detection, host and application classification and clustering, anomaly detection, and security policy generation. These various use cases give you the opportunity and challenges to learn and use multiple machine learning algorithms and tools. You will design and create code that in turn creates machine learning models, to provide faster and more effective cybersecurity use cases.
You might not be an expert in every stage of a Machine Learning project, but you should have interests and curiosity in various parts ranging from data collection and cleaning through to the model's customer impact.Qualifications
* Passion for leveraging ML/AI to solve real-world business problems.
* 5+ years of industry experience in data-driven machine learning.
* 5+ years of industry experience with Python.
* Excellent interpersonal, technical, and communication skills.
* Ability to learn, evaluate, and adopt new technologies fast.
* Ability to lead and execute projects from start to finish.
* Solid foundation in computer science, software development, and machine learning.
Desirable Skill Sets:
* Experience with various public cloud services (such as AWS).
* Good understanding of distributed systems.
* Familiarity with networking and networking security.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.