Sr. Data Analyst (Contract) at Integrate (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:12 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Integrate activates, governs, and measures marketing campaigns across demand channels. This enables marketers to launch cross-channel buyer experiences, ensure data integrity, measure the impact of their programs, and inform the next best investments. On Integrate, marketers can create more precise and personalized buying experiences that reach the right buyer with the right message at the right point in their buying journey, and ultimately convert more leads to revenue.
Mission: Integrate’s mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot
- 300+ Employees
- $80M+ Funding
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
The people, the culture, and the opportunity. From each individual contributor, each level of management, and all the way to founder and CEO, Jeremy Bloom, Integrate is an organization of integrity, talent, passion, and vision. Our track record of growth, customer success, and an executive commitment to leading in product discovery, innovation, and user experience, has us positioned for revolutionary innovation in enterprise software.
The Senior Data Analyst is essential to drive data integrity, accuracy, completeness, and value of our Marketing business information from multiple SaaS tools. The role will own the creation of Marketing data measures and their associated dimensional attributes that are distributed to stakeholders. In addition, this role will help to define key enterprise data and distribute their definitions to ensure that stakeholders can utilize the data for their specific purposes.
NOTE: At this time, we are unable to sponsor foreign-working visas for this role. This includes H and F type visas.
- Develop strong partnerships with Marketing and related stakeholders to gather, understand and define data and reporting requirements, including development of multiple iterations to arrive at best solution to meet our current/future needs
- Collaborate with system and business owners to understand and define the underlying data and meaning to the associated business and system processes; Can clearly understand Marketing’s business language and translate into data solutions
- Create/Enhance Power BI in-memory databases, along with the associated measures, definitions, relationships, and reprocessing routines
- Be the custodian of enterprise data definitions. Document, distribute, and continually improve the overall use of Marketing’s data terminology
- Manage the Marketing enhancement/project list to establish a roadmap and meet critical deadlines essential to the business
- Develop Power BI and/or Excel solutions that will provide answers to leadership’s questions
- Consistently researching and learning new abilities in the Power BI ecosystem to enhance current and future solution development
- 4+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services and Power BI
- 3+ years of experience working with Marketing SaaS solutions (Google Analytics, etc.) and integrating them into powerful data solutions for business partners
- Understanding of how to use a Data Warehouse to obtain marketing SaaS data for solutions through Analysis Services or Power BI into the hands of the stakeholders
- Strong experience with Tabular toolsets to develop SSAS/Power BI solutions and deployment of data models into Azure
- Data gathering, reporting, and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Drive and desire to learn and grow quickly with the pace of Microsoft product improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills
Integrate in the News:
- Best Tech Startups in Arizona (2018-2021)
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
More Information on Integrate
Integrate operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Phoenix, AZ, New York, NY and Hopkinton, MA. Integrate was founded in 2010. It has 340 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 40 open jobs at Integrate, click here.
Read Full Job Description