Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Columbus, OH)
| Columbus, OH
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!What You'll Do
- Manage ongoing relationship with business partners to drive satisfaction with IT.
- Engage with UI/UX team to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing applications and feature enhancements.
- Coordinate product delivery by facilitating design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Obtain key inputs from enterprise architecture team and identify solution interdependencies.
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications, data and functions.
- Mentor and coach BSA team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- 8+ years experience as a Business Analyst or other related field.
- 8+ years of IT experience with significant experience in software development.
- Experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting, and managing business functional and technical requirements.
- Experience with both Agile & Waterfall SDLC- and Lean methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Products (Excel, Word, Visio)
- Experience with project tools such as JIRA and Confluence or other Agile tools.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
More Information on Sogeti
Sogeti operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Dayton, OH. Sogeti was founded in 1967. It has 12018 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 296 open jobs at Sogeti, click here.
Read Full Job Description