Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
Position- Sr. Business Systems Analyst,CPQ
Location- Remote within United States
Within the IT team at Zscaler, one of our most important responsibilities is to provide business systems design, development, deployment, and support to our worldwide business owners. These systems touch both internal and external customers and serve as the foundation that runs the Zscaler business; these systems are mission-critical environments and must be able to scale effectively with Zscaler’s growth.
We are looking for a strong Salesforce Business Systems Analyst who has experience on both Sales Cloud and CPQ platforms such as Apttus and Salesforce CPQ. The mission of this role is to build a strategic alignment with key cross-functional business teams such as Sales, Sales Operations, Renewals, and Finance teams at our US location, and deliver solutions that will help scale business operations at Zscaler. The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of technical and business experience with strong expertise in the Salesforce and CPQ platforms. Organizational responsibilities include domain architecture, business systems analysis, design, development, integration, testing, and maintenance of cloud-based systems such as Salesforce. The team member is expected to be an expert and hands-on with the Salesforce.com platform
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Meet with business leaders, decision makers, and end users to define business requirements, and systems goals
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to understand problem statements and gather requirements
- Own and drive functional and technical design activities
- Translates business requirements to Salesforce functional and technical designs
- Collaborate with the Business Systems Analyst senior team members both in the US and offshore locations to drive the work
- Coordinate with offshore Development and QA teams to deliver the solution
- Understand the current challenges and issues with Quote to Cash, and build and deliver a scalable solution
- Effectively prepare Business Processes, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, Data Models and Detailed Functional Design
- Document the solution design with specific business and technical details
- Recommend Salesforce best practice solutions
- Lead, own, and deliver Salesforce and CPQ platform improvements related projects and enhancements with minimal guidance
- Work collaboratively and closely with Salesforce Business Analysts, Onshore and Offshore Developers during the execution phase
- Analyzes/identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with respective teams to resolve operational issues and challenges
- Minimum of 6+ year of IT experience in complete software development life cycle process including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation
- Minimum 5+ years of Salesforce platform experience, and 2+ years of CPQ experience
- Must have hands-on experience on Sales Cloud and CPQ platform such as Salesforce CPQ
- Certification of Salesforce CPQ is a major plus
- Experience in driving system implementation, agile project management and data flow best practices knowledge
- Strong experience with consulting driven solution approach
- Must have analytical and data driven strong skills
- Available 24x7 to support the business-critical production issues when necessary
- 4-year degree BS/BA in a technical, business or other analytical field required
- Excellent time management and organization skills, and the ability to be flexible and creative
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.