DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding, and data validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories. As Data Processing Specialist, you have to create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
- Should be able to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process, or product-related queries
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best-demonstrated practices
- Work across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction. Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
- Familiar with and experienced using SPSS to manage and manipulate data files
- Familiar with and experienced using SPSS syntax to quickly automate data housekeeping tasks such as file labeling, recoding, and appending of new variables based on conditional logic
- Nice to have someone with an SPSS base license and enough computing power and Internet bandwidth to handle and send/receive large files with a million or more records and up to 1GB in size
Please note, this is a contract position.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.