Seamlessly-run People systems are the foundation upon which incredible experiences are built. This role will be integral in the management of the technology and processes that continue to make Pluralsight an incredible place to work. You will deliver new functionality, key updates, and business support by suggesting and implementing technology solutions. We primarily use Workday as our technology platform, but this role you will support our entire People Technology stack.
Who you're committed to being:
- Problem solver, rooted in making experiences better for people.
- Solid sense of accountability and always keep team member information confidential.
- Good communicator and build positive relationships.
- Comfortable in a project management role, leading all the moving pieces with ease.
- Are a partner who consultatively brings concerns, opportunities, and options to the table.
- In the face of challenge, you are flexible and committed to finding the best solution that is right for the business and team members, not just the People team.
- Advocate for automation, simplification and scale in our systems and processes.
What you'll own:
- Independently own large configuration projects start to finish, including requirements and project management.
- Assist partners with Workday Reports.
- Build and support simple integrations.
- Provide system functional support and optimization services.
- Understand business needs, devise system solutions, and provide insight and standard methodologies.
- Project and ticket tracking for assigned work. Responsible for scheduling and delivering work assigned using agile Sprint Planning.
- Timely and accurate project delivery, with a high level of customer happiness.
Experience you'll need:
- You've worked in a similar position for a minimum of 5 years, with Workday experience in multiple modules.
- Strongly prefer candidates with experience supporting Workday Payroll and Compensation areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or Business preferred but not required.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.