Senior Web Analytics Manager at AdmitHub
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Summary:
As Acquia’s Senior Manager, Web Analytics you are responsible for enabling our global marketing programs through a fully optimized technology and database infrastructure. You will take the lead on managing scalable processes and cross-functional initiatives to ensure we integrate and implement innovative marketing technology to maximize our revenue pipeline. Working closely with Sales operations counterparts, you’ll also take the lead to ensure we grow and maintain a clean, marketable database of prospect, customer and partner leads, contacts and accounts.
- Manage wide net technology evaluation and selection process; integration to the full stack, and Optimization
- People Manage the Mops Intelligence team members including but not limited to; interns, FTEs, and contractors
- Document and manage clearly defined criteria for success and ROI for GA
- Maintain and optimize the Google Analytics implementation across all the Acquia owned subdomains
- Maintain and optimize marketing DOMO dashboards
- Collaborate with the business intelligence team to create new data-flows to satisfy reporting requirements
- Audit utilization and performance of all wide net / digital tech stack components
- Troubleshoot issues, work closely with Sales Ops to identify and correct points of failure in marketing to sales handoff
- Manage GA and DOMO vendor contracts, billing and PS utilization
- Ongoing maintenance of wide net data ingestion across the Martech landscape
- Provide governance / compliance recommendations and support
- Audit for quality standards
- Implement projects to augment data as necessary
- Provide insights from predictive scoring, contact engagement and lead status to sales and marketing teams for program enhancement
- Actionable and repeatable wide net and full funnel reporting for all stakeholders
Skills and Attributes:
- 4+ years of project management experience and Marketing experience
- Proven track record in delivering projects from the internal kickoff through launch
- Experience and a proven track record of success creating change within teams to increase efficiency and project quality
- Demonstrated ability to set expectations and enforce adherence to process
- Strong communication skills with various personality types
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience with project management software, preferably JIRA
- High level of experience with Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, and enterprise martech technologies
- Familiarity and experience with additional marketing technologies such as DOMO, Drift, Lingotek, Zoom webinars, and 6Sense.
- Familiarity with system integration principles and experience troubleshooting points of failure between various marketing technologies
- How to build data flow diagrams
- Familiarity with full funnel methodology, metrics, and processes
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- 2-3 years experience working with Google Analytics
- 1-2 years Google Ad Words and Google Tag Manager
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL
- Deep understanding of Martech landscape
- Deep understanding of how URL tracking works with UTMs
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce and reporting on raw leads to MQLs
- Must have experience working with working REST API
- Familiarity with database technologies example, MySQL, Postgress
- Proven experience building dashboards in BI tools such as DOMO, Tableau, Power BI
- 1+ years experience using enterprise level MAPs. Experience using Acquia Campaign Studio (Mautic) is a plus.
- If not Marketo, experience using another marketing automation platform such as Hubspot, Pardot, or Eloqua.
- Very strong attention to detail as the list segments and marketing campaigns need to comply with GDPR regulation.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with PHP
- Experience using basic HTML and CSS for email creation and editing in Mautic’s WYSIWYG.
- Experience creating landing pages in Campaign Studio (Mautic), Hubspot, Marketo, or other MAP/CMS.
- Experience with Drupal