Senior Software and Data Engineer at Arkansas Center for Data Sciences (Little Rock, AR)
Arkansas Center for Data Sciences (ACDS) is helping LiveRamp hire a Senior Software & Data Engineer in Little Rock.
About the Employer:
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
About the Team:
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capability in the world. Our platform ingests trillions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, and then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs.
- Contribute to a big data processing system that churns through billions of records to create a market-leading identity resolution graph.
- Be comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
- Be an expert at identifying patterns in data and know how to leverage your expertise to maximize data value.
- Design with privacy and security-first principles.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
What's a successful candidate look like?
- Strong experience writing and deploying production code.
- Proficient in Python and/or Java.
- Proficient with data processing platforms such as Spark, Hadoop, or cloud native services such as Google Cloud Platform BigQuery.
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team that excels at collaboration and holds each other accountable to the highest standards.
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems into their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Are a data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Ability to work in the United States without a current or future need for sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at office in Little Rock, AR
What's an Apprenticeship? An apprenticeship is a full time position with a focus on learning! During your first year of employment, you are guaranteed formal training, a mentor, and a pay raise! Employers who have committed to the apprenticeship model for hiring are committing to building you and your career. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Apprenticeship positions welcome diverse applicants who are looking to grow their career in IT!
How does the interview process work? We want to get to know you! ACDS will conduct an initial phone interview and knowledge assessment. If your skills and interest match with the employer's needs, we'll share your resume or ask you to apply directly with them. After that, the employers will continue with their recruiting and interview process. If you are a match, an offer will be made for you to get started in your new apprenticeship role! We'll be here to make sure your apprenticeship year goes smoothly and that you are set up for career growth and success!
Meet the team and join an upcoming virtual webinars via zoom; dates and details on our events page.
Check out our YouTube page for past webinars and career tips!
Learn more about us @ www.acds.co & LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter