Senior Quality Analyst at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The focus of this role is centered around performance quality, compliance and delivering exceptional customer service through our people. This is an essential role to meet the demands of a dynamic and changing business within the Merchant Services Operations. It is vital to ensure all risk to the business is minimized, customer experience is continuously evaluated, and changes or improvements are implemented. The functionality of this team is essential to the future development of the business and critical to the performance management process.
What you will be doing
You would be responsible for applying knowledge, insight and coaching for the Operations teams through the quality audit process for both telephony and off phone case work. You will be providing a level of governanace for both the UK and US LOBs to protect the business and support future internal and external audits, working in conjunction with the official quality procedures.
- Telephony and Case work quality audit activity
- Delivering face to face feedback and coaching to upskill our people
- Calibrating with leaders across the department
- The ability to maintain accurate data and drive improvement activity
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, with the ability to create and implement quality framework and standards
- The ability to evolve and adapt to the changing dynamic of the business
- A self-disciplined approach to maintain business knowledge and an adequate level of multi-skilling to make recommendations to protect our business
What you bring:
- Attention to detail skill
- Operations knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain effective balanced working relationships
- Ability to achieve smart targets, understand performance statistics with confidence to present results to stakeholders
Bonus if you have:
- Advanced Excel and Tableau skillset
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present trending in dashboards and powerpoint
- Proven ability to lead a project
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits to support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.