Senior HRIS Analyst at TripActions
Are you a problem solver? Do you have in-depth knowledge of designing and developing integrations to and from Workday?
TripActions is growing rapidly and we’re seeking a HRIS Analyst specializing in the Workday human capital management platform to play a pivotal role in scaling TripActions’ growth. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. You’ll be a key member of the People Operations Team, ensuring our People Systems and People Data are aligned by maintaining our system integrations and assisting in day to day HRIS management. This position is extremely dynamic in the skills needed, but will require an experienced integration analyst to grasp the complexities and challenges afforded working for a hyper growing, execution focused company.
- Build and test requirements for integrations to and from Workday including EIBs, Cloud Connectors, and Studio Integrations.
- Build and test requirements for multiple modules within Workday HCM including Absence Management, Time Tracking, Talent, Benefits, Compensation, Reporting, Dashboards, and Calculated Fields.
- Research, analyze and prioritize roadmap and enhancements logs
- Design scalable and efficient processes that supports our rapid growth while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience
- Provide functional support for end-users helping troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Provide training and documentation to HR and other end users
- 3+ years of HR systems experience either within People Ops or IT
- 2+ years configuring and supporting Workday HCM
- Experience architecting Workday including building out integrations and/or modules
- Expertise in at least 2 of the following areas: Absence Management, Time Tracking, Talent, Benefits, Compensation, Reporting, Dashboards, Calculated Fields
- Comfortable and excited to work in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Detail oriented team player who is comfortable with managing confidential information in a professional manner