Datajoy is a revenue analytics platform that makes it simple for companies to grow revenue faster using data. We help revenue teams go from raw data to revenue-impacting insights without the expensive investments in data infrastructure and engineering.
We are a seed-stage company that has raised $10M from notable angel investors and VC firms like Foundation Capital. We’re founded by a serial entrepreneur with multiple exits and over $300M in enterprise value created, and the former Head of AI/ML at Tableau. Our team includes former chief architects, engineers, and GTM leaders from SAP Analytics Cloud, Splunk, Salesforce, and Microsoft.
- 4+ years relevant work experience as a Data Engineer
- Familiarity with Cloud data warehouse solutions (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Prior experience working in Sales or Marketing analytics is highly valued
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Strong general applied statistics knowledge
- Experience with data warehousing, data modeling, and data transformation
- Experience with sourcing and modeling revenue data from Salesforce
- Own critical portions of Datajoy’s configurable data model by collaborating with stakeholders to understand needs, model tables using data warehouse best practices
- Develop and communicate strong opinions about best practices in Analytics Engineering
- Acquire different data sources to develop an increasingly rich dataset that characterizes the content
- Provide insights on how to use data to continually add value to our customers
- Translate data questions into flexible methodologies that scale to address customers' problems
- Serve as a bridge between data engineering and the business, enabling insight that can empower better decision-making across the organization
More Information on Datajoy
Datajoy operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA. Datajoy was founded in 2019. It has 31 total employees. To see all 12 open jobs at Datajoy, click here.
Read Full Job Description