We are seeking an experienced Senior Compensation Analyst to join our growing People Team. This role will work with our Compensation & Benefits Leader to develop, optimize, and communicate our global compensation programs, in alignment with our total rewards philosophy.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced company during a period of rapid growth, where you will have an immediate impact by helping support and scale our compensation programs around the world. What’s more, you get to work with passionate, hard-working people who want to solve interesting problems.
If you describe yourself as a data-driven critical thinker with a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!What to expect?
In this role, you will:
- Monitor global market & industry trends as it relates to compensation
- Analyze market data and maintain pay ranges for all functions and locations (US and non-US)
- Maintain job structure and ensure all roles are properly classified, leveled and benchmarked
- Own the compensation survey process from start to finish, ensuring accurate and timely submissions (i.e. Radford)
- Play a leading role in helping to manage and administer twice-yearly compensation review cycles
- Collaborate and consult directly with members of the People team, Recruiting, and Managers to analyze employee pay and make data-driven recommendations
- Analyze and report on compensation at a company level to understand overall spend, competitiveness, pay parity, etc.
- Educate managers and employees on our compensation philosophy, practices, and programs
- May assist with equity program design and equity modeling/analysis
- At least 5 years of compensation experience in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of tech industry compensation practices in the United States and Europe, including familiarity with the Radford database
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced proficiency with Excel and Google sheets
- Ability to look beyond numbers, understand contextual information, and identify underlying trends
- A solid understanding of legislation and compliance items related to compensation (FLSA classifications/exemptions, etc)
- Strong organizational skills and immaculate attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written/verbal) with various stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive data and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience maintaining compensation structure/data in an HRIS system (such as Workday) a plus
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at [email protected] with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.