Senior Business Intelligence Analyst at Restaurant365 (Remote)
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you'll be an integral member of our dynamic Data & Analytics team, responsible for driving data-informed decision-making across the organization. You'll work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, design, and develop complex data models, and create visually compelling dashboards and reports using cutting-edge business intelligence tools. With your deep expertise in SQL and data visualization, you'll help uncover insights and trends that drive our business forward, while also mentoring more junior analysts and collaborating with data engineers and data scientists to build a modern data infrastructure. If you're a highly analytical problem-solver with a passion for turning data into actionable insights, we'd love to have you join our team.
How you'll add value:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and executives to understand business needs and translate them into technical requirements for exploratory data analyses, data products, or data infrastructure.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to quickly solve time sensitive operational issues and business cases.
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Design, develop, and maintain business dashboards using DOMO to provide actionable insights.
- ETL and analyze large data sets, disparate and centralized, using SQL and Python with DOMO.
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify and prioritize high-impact data opportunities and make data-driven recommendations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create visualizations and presentations that effectively communicate insights and recommendations.
- Participate in an Agile scrum team
- Mentor and train junior members of the team in data analysis, visualization, and SQL best practices.
- Work closely with other business intelligence analysts, data engineering, and data science to accomplish Data & Analytics team goals
- Clean data, QA your own work, review your teammates’, and pair program with junior members of the team
- Create documentation for reference, process, and results for relevant data analyses, data products, and data infrastructure
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies in data analytics and evaluate their potential impact on the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of data analysis or related experience
- 1-2 years of SaaS industry experience required
- Exemplary analytical problem-solving skills, and knowledge of business intelligence tools (I.e. Domo, Looker, Tableau). Hands on experience with data visualization tool DOMO is strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SQL; Python a strongly preferred
- Familiarity with a Modern Data Stack (I.e. ETL tools like dbt, Airflow, Fivetran and cloud data warehouses like BigQuery, Snowflake, Azure, or Redshift).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- In-depth Order-to-Cash, Product, and/or Customer (Sales, Marketing) analytics experience
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Salaried Position: $97K-$130K
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.