Senior Audience Activation Consultant at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big ideal could be yours!
Love to innovate while helping customers meet their online business goals? The Audience Activation Consultant position is a client-facing role requiring a strong background in driving and executing audience management and activation activities. Specifically, Activation Consultants will help customers implement and use Adobe's Real-time CDP solution to help customers achieve their business objectives and audience activation needs. In addition, consultants help customers refine their Activation use cases, drive the design of their Audience Activation solution, and diagnose and resolve technical issues when they arise. While not a programming position, it is a very technical job with constant customer interaction and opportunities to innovate!
What you'll do
- Work directly with customers to turn their customer data into people-based audiences for activation at scale
- Gather, detail and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators, and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of a client's customer data, online business model, and online marketing channels
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Support client's developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
- Support validation and testing of solution implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
- Guide key partners and drive client success based on clients most significant business drivers and Adobe's standard methodology
- Engage directly with client stakeholders via phone, email, and/or in-person throughout project lifecycle.
- Lead multiple client engagements at a time, and establish expectations appropriately to keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Become an authority in the use of Adobe products and the methods by which they can be used to efficiently optimize online businesses
- Keep accurate daily and weekly records of client billable time
- Some technical writing and presentation creation
Experience and skills to succeed
- 4 years' experience working in web analytics or a related field
- Hands-on experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization, tag management, taxonomy / schema design, data management platforms (DMPs), and/or web-based data and marketing technologies
- Have a solid grasp of the online advertising ecosystem, channel partners and related technologies
- Be results-oriented, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
- Possess a creative and problem-solving mentality
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and soft skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly, be an excellent teammate, and handle change efficiently
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Up to 50% travel required
Special Consideration given for:
- Experience and familiarity with the following (a plus but not a hard requirement): Adobe Audience Manager (AAM), Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics
- Experience implementing and/or managing a Data Management Platform (DMP) or Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Vertical industry experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $127,100 - $165,100
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.