Senior Analytics Engineer at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the role:
As a Senior Analytics Engineer at Fivetran, you will enable Fivetran customers to get from loading data to finding insights quickly. This is done by creating pre-built reporting on top of Fivetran data. We work collaboratively with some of our key business intelligence and data transformation partners, to provide out-of-the-box templates for customers to use. You are a SQL expert and want to be part of a high-impact team, dedicated to helping customers.
In this role, you will be both building new products and maintaining existing products. Check out what the team’s recent work here: https://hub.getdbt.com/fivetran/.
As a Senior Analytics Engineer at Fivetran, you will:
- Learn Fivetran source schemas and table relationships
- Create external-facing analytics for customers using Fivetran data pipelines
- Conduct customer calls to better understand customer objectives. Our products are designed to help customers solve problems and achieve objectives
- Deliver clean, concise, error free code consistently (dbt packages, SQL queries, BI templates)
- Conduct independent research when working on a project
What you bring to the table:
- Advanced/expert level SQL experience
- 4-6+ years analyzing data
- Experience using dbt
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative
- Is a team player
- Able to work in fast-paced environments
- Values constructive criticism
- Passion for data and analytics
- Python experience
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.