Senior Analyst, Supply Chain at Amwell (Remote)
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Carepoint Operations, the Supply Chain Analyst will play a critical role in the Devices Operations department. This person will be responsible for ensuring that we are able to deliver our cutting-edge and leading telemedicine devices to our clients to help improve and save lives. This position will work closely with other functions within the Operations team (Order Management, Procurement, and Quality Manage System) and within the Devices team (Engineering), as well as the broader Amwell organization (Sales). Additionally, this person will work closely with our supply chain partners including assembly and storage facilities.
- Develop demand plans by working closely with Sales and the forecast information in CRM and ERP systems
- Ensure that we know what we need to build by when and have the necessary material to do so
- Lead the detailed scheduling, planning, and coordination of program material needs as well as tracking and expediting through receipt
- Manage product Bill of Materials in our ERP to in part ensure that procurement needs are accurately captured
- Collaborate closely with other Device Operations functions, e.g., Order Management to provide product delivery estimates, Procurement to acquire needed components, & QMS to make sure we’re ordering validated products by our Engineering team
- Work closely with Device Engineering teams to optimize product design for supply chain considerations
- Confer with Sales teams to get additional forecast information
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Relevant demand planning experience including using an enterprise sales management tool like Salesforce.
- Strong knowledge of BOM management using an ERP system
- Proficient at building and maintaining build schedules
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes used to make devices, e.g., metal and plastic part manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Work in Progress, physical inventory and on-hand inventory balances
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 -7 years of relevant work experience.
- Highly proficient / advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance