ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money is a financial technology company on a mission to develop and deliver affordable, accessible financial tools and services that empower people to use money as a tool for their happiness. Members benefit from loans funded by a national network of customer-focused lending partners and designed to help them accomplish their goals.
Backed by leading investors, Happy Money has helped nearly 205,000 members since inception – working with lending partners to fund over $3.7 billion in loans*. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has a passionate and purpose-driven employee base of approximately 400 people across the United States. For more information, please visit happymoney.com.
*As of 12/31/2021
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our salary range for this position is between $100,000 - 150,000
Happy Money is looking for a world-class analyst to be a key player in the Happy Money Movement. This role will be responsible for sizing new business opportunities in coordination with stakeholder teams, analyzing our current portfolio health, developing key metrics to track our business, and communicating relevant insights to leadership. This position offers a unique experience to learn from experienced leaders in consumer fintech and make meaningful contributions to drive our business forward.
This is a 100% remote role (Based in the United States)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Build economic models and analytical frameworks to inform and influence new product opportunities
- Use your keen business acumen and strong data analysis skills to perform analysis on the business. Present key insights and recommended actions to leadership
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to define key metrics for product success and/or portfolio performance, and track in automated reporting
- Identify opportunities to leverage new data sources and work with our Business Intelligence teams to set up and maintain data tables
- Partner with a cross-functional team of data scientists, marketing experts, and product managers to deliver a product that customers love
- Prior experience in an analytics role is required. 2+ years experience in an analytical role in FinTech, Tech, or Banking preferred
- You have the ability to both dive deep into large datasets to extract insights as well as a strong business acumen to zoom out and provide the “so what” to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership - You enthusiastically drive results forward with general resourcefulness and “can do” attitude
- Strong SQL skills - you are able to write efficient queries to obtain the necessary data for a piece of analysis
- Experience with a scripting language like R or Python
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau, Looker, or another Business Intelligence tool preferred
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and equity in a high growth start-up
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options covered at 100% for you & family
- 401k Plan with a matching contribution
- Generous PTO
- Monthly Health and Wellness Days
- 12 Weeks Paid Family Leave
- Company-paid short & long term disability and life insurance
- Happy Home Allowance to contribute to your home office workspace
- Happy Money is a 100% fully distributed workforce
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Read Full Job Description