ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Title: Associate / Incident Response Analyst
We are looking to hire a passionate, self-directed and tenacious individual to join our Security Operations team. This person will triage and respond to security incidents and assist on security operations tasks.
You will be part of a global team responsible for Security Operations / Incident Response for ServiceNow and its customers. The Security Operations / Incident Response team use a follow-the-sun support model with resources spread across multiple regions, including Australia, India, UK and US. This role calls for a strong team player who is comfortable working closely with their colleagues in other regions, as well as locally.
In order to to be successful
- 2-4 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in a SOC (Security Operations Center) environment.
- Good foundation in networking fundamentals, with a deep understanding of TCP/IP and other core protocols.
- Background working with data logging applications (SIEM), log analysis.
- The ability to analyze event and systems logs, perform log analysis, analyze malware, and other incident response related data, as needed.
- Must have hands on experience handling Security Event analysis.
- Comfortable writing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Familiarity with intrusion detection systems, network and endpoint security tools.
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques.
- Knowledge of internet security protocols and technologies.
- Understanding of Windows, Linux , MAC operating systems and command line tools.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment
- Strong written and verbal communication.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.