Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiting Coordination System Analyst to develop, build, and support operational and program excellence for our Talent team. We know finding and keeping the best talent is getting more complicated and understand the need to be well prepared and thoughtful about the constantly shifting and competitive talent landscape.
You will partner with Motive’s recruiting leadership, operations, finance, and your fellow recruiting team members to develop and support our recruiting and sourcing systems for all recruiting initiatives across the company and globally. We have a great team of highly skilled recruiters that are eager to work with you to innovate our recruiting to be efficient, accurate and engaging.What You'll Do:
- You will own system administration, process design, tools and platforms for recruiting, sourcing and evaluating candidates
- With an eye on delivering a great overall experience, you will drive accuracy, consistency and efficiency across the entire recruiting process life-cycle
- Discover and develop innovative strategies for using our existing sourcing, evaluation and onboarding processes and tools
- Support the Recruiting team through system troubleshooting and enhancements, interview scheduling and coordination, job approvals, background check management and other operational processes.
- Coordinate existing and future integration work as a system administrator.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition experience
- Expert experience with Greenhouse
- Strategic thinker with analytical skills and experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams on recruiting analytics and system optimization
- Self-directed, detailed oriented problem solver with demonstrated experience in developing and improving processes
- You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.