Product Support Analyst at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS)
Come grow with us! Flint Hills Resources (FHR, a Koch Industries company) is growing, and we are looking for the best people to grow with us. Join our team as a Product Support Analyst on our FAST Support Team at our Wichita, KS headquarters. We are looking for someone who wants to work with the latest and greatest technology, enjoys a fast-paced environment, and who finds fulfillment in providing outstanding support to FHR employees. The opportunities for development and advancement are abundant. This is a hybrid opportunity based in Wichita, KS.
Flint Hills Resources Advantages:
- An organization committed to transformation and modernization
- An organization that values experimentation and learning from failure
- A large and diverse technical community and support system across Koch Industries with ample resources
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide high quality support to FHR employees by building relationships and trust through appropriate communication and responsive service while troubleshooting complex IT issues
- Support integrations that join applications and business processes together to streamline our business
- Troubleshoot complex and distributed systems
- Troubleshoot technical problems and properly document all customer requests via a ticketing system
- Consult and build knowledge documents to implement solutions
- Collaborate with team members and subject matter experts to solve difficult problems
- Assist in identifying process improvement opportunities, both within and outside our group
- Work with modern platforms such as Splunk, SaaS APIs, AWS serverless, etc.
- Participate in a shared on-call rotation (approximately 1 week per quarter)
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) or more years of experience in an IT position and/or completion of an Associate's degree or higher in IT or business related discipline
- High School Diploma/GED
- SQL Experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in event based and API integration
- Experience in SPLUNK
- Experience with AWS Technologies and Services
- Experience in delivering data for analytics purposes
- Strong ability to collaborate across the team
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf