*** Must live in or be willing to relocate to one of the following states to be eligible for hire: New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Arizona, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Texas, Washington***
At Bitly, we believe in the power of the link or scan - to start a conversation, build a relationship or grow a business. Our mission is to turn every interaction into a catalyst for connections. It’s what motivates us to help people share, promote and engage everywhere on the Internet. We do this by being relentlessly product-focused, fostering the free-flowing exchange of ideas, and inspiring people around the world to dream up new ways of using Bitly.
Bitly is seeking a mission-driven and relentlessly curious Product Analyst with a strong technical background and experience developing SaaS products and solutions that solve critical customer pain points. You will report to the Director of Product Platform and will work with our global product team to dive deep into our data to deliver insights, help advise product direction, and champion data-driven decision making across the organization. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial.
What You'll Do
- Leverage data to deliver answers backed by thoughtful analysis
- Articulate results and strategic options and recommendations to leadership - be a data story-teller
- Design, build and maintain dashboards the global product team can easily use for reporting and insights
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and help shape and define product vision and strategy for the entire company in collaboration with the global product team
- Collaborate with PMs to define product metrics and KPIs.
- Take a data-driven approach in defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating plans, progress and success
- Perform advanced analysis on key data sets to understand our customers
- Support PMs by conducting post-release analysis to measure impact on customers, revenue, and business KPIs. Identify key problem areas post-launch to inform future product iterations.
- Partner closely with our BI team to drive analytical projects that enable Bitly to make key business decisions
- Own, measure and analyze data sets such as NPS results, customer journey mapping, customer experience metrics, customer support metrics, capacity models, CLV, TTV, usage patterns and more.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of hands-on analysis experience supporting a technology organization with a strong background working in data analytics and/or business intelligence
- Have a proven track record of leveraging data-driven insights to deliver business results
- Degree in data science, statistics, economics or relevant experience with statistical analysis
- Knowledge of how to effectively construct surveys to reveal meaningful consumer trends
- Experience extracting quantitative insights from natural language and qualitative data
- Experience managing complex projects
- Familiarity with Gainsight, Big Query, Data Studio, Looker and Salesforce will be helpful in this role
- Ability to work across multiple projects -- self-starter personality is a must
- Comfort diving into large, complex datasets with little or no documentation
- Expert writing SQL and/or a good understanding of statistical languages e.g R / Python
- Strong eye for data visualization and telling stories using data
- Willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from ideation through execution
- A customer centric mindset and an empathy for the humans behind the numbers
- Bring grit, a willingness to roll up your sleeves, and be a hands-on help to your team
- Customer First. We are fiercely committed to our customers' success. Our Job is to ensure that our trusted platform, performance, and people help customers achieve their goals
- Growth Focused. We are building a fast growing, healthy business powered by quick learning, constant optimization, and data driven decisions
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T. We are a team that respects each other and values diversity and inclusion. We treat others as we’d want to be treated and uphold the highest levels of integrity in everything we do
- >(!=) Greater than, not equal to. We are driven to win, bring our “A Game” to work each day and deliver exceptional results
- Do or Do Not, There is No Try. We say what we are going to do and we do it
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership: Doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 and receive access to expert insurance guidance
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Partial cell phone service reimbursement
- Voluntary LegalShield for legal services and IDShield for identity theft protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and flexible work from home policies
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19, including a $500 home office and separate WiFi stipend
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Budget for professional development opportunities, including courses and conference attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches (when our offices reopen)
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities (when it is safe to do so)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here. (https://bitly.is/CCPACandidates)
If based in Colorado/New York, the annual cash compensation range for this position is $95,000- $110,000. Final compensation will be determined based on experience and skills and may vary from the range listed above.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Bitly also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Bitly.
More Information on Bitly
Bitly operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Bitly was founded in 2008. It has 223 total employees. To see all 10 open jobs at Bitly, click here.
Read Full Job Description