Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for all aspects of digital campaign management and execution, including development of strategy, budgeting, targeting, partnering with internal stakeholders and external agencies, and ongoing optimization. Success will require a combination of strong analytics, project management and most critically a passion for innovation and growth.
What You’ll Do
- Support the optimization and expansion of digital marketing programs across Paid Search, Display and Martech to efficiently source volume.
- Responsible for overseeing and completing marketing projects, including direct and performance marketing campaigns.
- Partners with internal stakeholders and collaborates with external agencies.
- Manage the digital media campaign delivery process for Paid Search, Display and Martech.
- Develop campaigns that are consistent with branding, strategy and objectives of the business. Manage campaign deliverables, timelines, and resources.
- Work with agency and internal partners to develop and execute campaigns, including audience definitions, creative development, test and control designs, budgeting, media targeting, analyses, reporting, compliance, optimizations, and insights. Monitor controls to ensure campaigns are compliant. Ensure campaigns meet goals.
- Identify improvement opportunities, form hypothesis, propose, design and implement tests to drive strategy enhancement and optimization.
- Provide optimization recommendations for spend allocation by strategy/channel.
- Partner with creative teams and agencies to implement new messaging and ad types.
- Partner with legal and compliance to obtain approvals for the routing of ad copy and audience targeting.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Business, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in Marketing, Business, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Paid Search (SEM/PPC) experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Self-motivated, results driven and excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.