About the Role:
We’re looking for a Pricing & Growth Strategy Analyst to join our fast-growing Pricing & Growth Strategy Team. You will be an integral stakeholder in driving customer-centric business strategies across internal stakeholders across all of Transfix.
In this role, you’ll be developing and executing RFPs, creating materials for external client engagement, and owning data-centric projects to help improve our offerings.
If you’re looking to advance your career in business strategy at a fast-growing company, and the idea of solving real problems that affect real people every day sounds exciting to you, please keep reading!
What You’ll Do In this Role:
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of our customers' supply chains and build relationships with key stakeholders, driving growth strategy across specific accounts
- Build growth strategies, oversee RFP execution, and propose innovative solutions that deliver value to our customers and drive revenue and margin growth
- Collaborate across many internal and external stakeholders to hit growth goals, including members of Transfix’s C-Suite
- Continually look for new marketplace growth opportunities by analyzing our customers’ freight networks and our available carrier capacity
- Partner with Account Management & Sales to create and prepare materials for customer engagement including QBRs, pricing proposals, and strategic growth meetings
- Partner with Data Science & Business Intelligence to enhance strategies through identifying industry trends and key insights from customers’ supply chains
- Partner with Product and Engineering to provide suggestions on improvements to our software and platforms
How You Know this Role is For You:
- You have 1+ years of experience as an Associate, Consultant, or Analyst role at either an investment banking/consulting firm or a supply chain/logistics company
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a Finance, Business, Supply Chain, or STEM Major
- You have a creative mind; you enjoy thinking outside the box to develop strategies that can drive growth through collaboration and external customer engagement
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and can translate concepts into easily digestible decks in Powerpoint or Google Slides
- You have experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets, including the use of pivot tables and other advanced formulas, and data visualization tools (we use Looker at Transfix!)
- You have a passion for innovating, possess a natural curiosity, and enjoy developing creative solutions to difficult problems
What You can Expect from Transfix:
- We offer 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision health benefit premiums. That's $0 out of your paycheck!
- We offer 3 months of parental leave, fertility coverage, childcare support, pet insurance, gym reimbursement, unlimited sick days, generous PTO, and have 7 company holidays + 3 floating holidays.
- Career growth! We are growing quickly and prioritize developing our teams to meet their full potential and promoting from within.
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Justice, and Sustainability. Approximately 40% of our executive Leadership team is female, and half of our employee population is BIPOC. We have several incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), such as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected], and are committed to continuously improving diversity and inclusion every single day.
- Developing policies, procedures, and services to our employees, carriers, and shippers that uplift and protect to prevent inequalities
- Building relationships among our employees, customers, and supporters that are reflective of our community
- Prioritizing the inclusion of diverse communities and underrepresented groups in internal leadership
- Fostering a culture of compassion, empathy, open-mindedness, compassion, and inclusivity
- Creating and maintaining opportunities for continuous education, discourse, and engagement related to issues of equity, diversity, inclusion, and social justice