People Platform Reporting Specialist at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The People Platform team is responsible for building and maintaining the foundation for which all people and programs run on through tools, technology, data, policies and procedures. The team partners across the People org, Finance, Legal, Internal Controls, all levels of management across the business and last but certainly not least, our employees. Our charter is to enable Affirmers to do their best work with as little friction as possible.
The People Platform Reporting Specialist will streamline People reporting processes, remove operational roadblocks, identify strategies and enhance the experience for managers and stakeholders. You will identify and implement reporting improvements designed to scale that will optimize, evolve operations and resolve convoluted or complex challenges in People.What You’ll Do
- Build custom reports and dashboards
- Fulfill recurring and ad-hoc reporting requests for stakeholders across the organization
- Define custom reporting access profiles for the People Org and managers at Affirm
- Partner with the team on building self service for reporting
- Develop resources and train business partners
- Support M&A activity with migrating historical data
- Implement solutions that scale with a focus on operational efficiency
What We Look For
- 4+ years of People operations experience
- 2+ years in a reporting or analytics focused role
- Experience with IBM Cognos, UltiPro and/or Workday HCM systems
- Expert in Excel/Google Sheet functions
- Proven ability to diagnose organizational challenges and apply a strategic mindset to drive to solutions
- Excellent business acumen and judgement
- Strong team orientation with a collaborative style
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- Ability to maturely handle sensitive and confidential information
Location- Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.